Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Miracle Myx Plays

.
"It's windy," Myx said.

"Refreshing, isn't it?"

"Hard to be refreshed when you're about to fall."

"Just don't think about it. Pretend to be on a nice soft couch somewhere--safe and sound." That should allay all of Myx's trepidations. (Notice how I can dazzle with words I hardly know!?)

"You should be on a couch, Dave--a therapist's couch. Here you are in a children's playground talking to a book."

"If you distract me by pointing out my psychological issues, I might not notice you're falling," I said. "Besides, when have I ever let you fall before, Myx?"

"Do the words 'ice fountain' bring any tragic scenes to mind?"

"No." I'd let Myx decide whether lying or memory loss was a greater psychological issue with me.

Ice Fountain

Fall into Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: