Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Miracle Myx Slides

.
"Wheeee!" I said.

"Easy for you to say," Myx replied.

"Quiet. I quit tryin' to get you on the way down, didn't I?"

"Only because you weren't fast enough," Myx said.

I had placed Myx at the top of the slide and, as quickly as I could, gotten out in front of the sliding board--but, each time, Myx beat me to the bottom--he tumbled out the chute before I could get the pic. Flying onto the gravel didn't do anything good for his disposition.

"We'll pretend you just had a nice ride, Myx."

"You do lots of pretending, don't you, Dave?"

"Only as a substitute for reality!" I thought sounding cheerful would assuage (yeah! I looked it up!) Myx's irritation.

Just before Myx groaned, he said, "I'll have to pretend not being sore tomorrow."

Slide on over to watch Myx's book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: