Thursday, April 3, 2008

Miracle Myx Heads Southwest

.
"We got here too early," Myx said.

"Better early than late." I thought I sounded wise.

"You think you sound--"

"YOU'RE wise--wise guy and wise ass!" I yelled. Maybe the stress of travel had gotten to me a bit.

"I was gonna say: responsibly conservative," Myx said calmly.

Others in the airport terminal had turned when I raised my voice. I wanted to say, "Never seen a guy talk to a book before?--but thought that might get me even more attention.

"Anyways, our flight hasn't been grounded for inspections," I said.

I was referring to the slew of aircraft that had been suddenly taken out of commission by Southwest to ensure safety, causing cancellations and delays.

"Lucky us," Myx said. "What if this is one they should have inspected?"

"We'll always have Paris!" I said.

"Dave, this is Providence."

"I knew it started with a 'P,'" I said.

Catch a sneak peek inside MIRACLE MYX by watching the trailer!


Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

1 comment:

Cheryl Tardif said...

I'm just a weeee bit worried about you, my friend.

Tsk, tsk...talking to your book in a public place...what were you thinking?

~Cheryl Kaye Tardif,
author of Whale Song