Saturday, April 5, 2008

Miracle Myx Is Free To Be Nervous

.
"You left me here while you ... while you--"

"While I took the controls, Baby!" I said with more than my usual glee. (I have NO idea what my usual glee is!).

"Something coulda happened," Myx said.

"To you or the plane?"

"Either one is bad; besides--I'm involved in both!"

"I wish I had you with me, partner," I said. Maybe I could sidestep any more of Myx's harangue.

"Yeah--why didn't you let me sit in with you?"

It was during a stop in Baltimore. The cockpit door was open, so I sensed the opportunity for a pic. I asked the flight attendant if I could take one, and a voice from inside the cockpit said, "Come on in!" I just wanted to snap a quick picture, but--before I knew it, the Captain jumped out of his seat, grabbed my camera, and said, "Sit down!" I grabbed the controls, turned and asked, "Where to?" as he took the photo!

"The Captain didn't want any books cluttering up the cockpit," I said with my poker voice. Myx would never know I was lying.

"You LIE!" Myx said in a vicious whispering hiss.



Learn MIRACLE MYX secrets in the book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: