Monday, April 28, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Roped In

.
"I bet a woman feels knot-y when wearing this dress," Myx said.

"Don't make me upbraid you, Myx! Pretty good, right?"

"Tell me--please--you're not going to try a battle of wits with me, Dave--you're only half equipped."

"That half wit thing is old, Myx."

"Old is bad?"

"Well--we should be aiming at new, contemporary, or even cutting edge like this dress here," I said.

"The designer really had to have a cutting edge to pull this off--like a knife!.

"Is it hemp?" I asked.

"Got a match?"

"Yeah--my socks and--"

"Wow! Talk about old!"

"What kind of woman would wear this?" Maybe it was time for a serious question.

"Sugar and splice ... and everything nice!" Myx said.

Bind yourself to Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: