Thursday, April 17, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Drilled

.
"Spit," I said.

"You think this is funny," Myx said.

"Funnier than me sitting there!"

We were at my dentist's office for a checkup. The good doctor was patiently standing behind me while I framed this photo. I explained what I was doing, but sometimes the whole concept of taking a picture of your book for a blog seems kind of convoluted when trying to synopsize it. Thankfully, he nodded as if it all made perfect sense.

"OK--you're turn, Dave."

"What's the rush?"

"Too many things here to harm a book: drills, x-rays--even that water over there," Myx said as if I would buy it.

"We'd need an earthqauke to get that water to spill, Myx."

"Could happen. Hey, Dave, the doc looks concerned.

Maybe me actually talking to a book had him puzzled. Maybe I should shut up and--awww--what the heck!

I smiled. "Spit!" I said loudly.

Get MORE of Myx in the book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: