Saturday, April 12, 2008

Miracle Myx Tattoos

.
"Cold and dark," Myx said.

It was 4:30 am. But I thought this was the perfect time to get a photo of blazing neon without drawing any attention or distractions.

"And early," Myx added.

"When does early mean anything to you, Myx; you never sleep."

"I meant for you--although you already ran today, didn't you?"

"Yep! Run and done," I replied with a sense of accomplishment. I had a 30-year plus running streak going. Hadn't missed a day in all that time.

"Tattoos," Myx said. He was giving me an opening to explain.

"Yeah--they play a big part in MIRACLE MYX. They're clues and stuff."

"And stuff! Well said, Dave. Sheesh!"

Uncover MIRACLE MYX secrets in the book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: