Friday, April 11, 2008

Miracle Myx Weighs In

.
"And, why are we here?"

"Myx, this is a fun theme--I got an idea how--"

"You're going to bring up how there are some weighty matters in MIRACLE MYX."

DAMMIT! I hate when Myx is right. How do I get out of this one?

"Wrong, smarty panties!" There--so far so good. "I wanted to show everyone that there's no fat in MIRACLE MYX--just pure protein--reading enjoyment," I said.

"I have to admit, Dave, for someone who can't think on his feet--that was pretty good."

"I thought so! ... I mean ... I'm insulted!"

"Back to the weighty theme thing:" Myx said, "why not just say what you imagined was so clever?"

I thought Why not?

"Besides explaining and showing synesthesia, MIRACLE MYX explores ambivalent morals, emotional survival, mysticism, and forbidden love. All, as you would say, weighty matters. Myx, anyone ever tell you you're a pain in the ass?"

"All the time," Myx said.

Get inside MIRACLE MYX in the book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: