Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Miracle Myx Visits Wellesley

.
"You take one more step backwards, and I'll need a ride home," Myx said.

"You're concerned about me, Myx? I'm touched."

"You'll be touched--by a fender if you're not careful."

Myx was right. I was concentrating on getting this photo instead of watching the traffic on Route 135 in Wellesley, MA. The sidewalk was not wide enough for me to get Myx and the store facade all in without stepping back into the street. To make it even harder, I had to shoot over a parked car--so I had the camera high over my head.

"I wonder what drivers are thinking?" Myx said above the noise of the busy street.

"Who's that incredibly handsome, innovative photographer?"

"Yeah, I'm sure that's it, Dave."

"I liked it in the bookstore," Myx said. "It was full of Wellesley College girls--all svelte and pretty and smart-looking. You know what they smell like?"

"Now, Myx, you really--"

"Class, Dave, pure class."

"What do I smell like, Myx?

"Errr ... you put me in an awkward position," Myx said.

Get inside Myx--watch the book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

2 comments:

Karen Harrington said...

I don't have anything to say. I'm just stopping by to feel wittier by association.

K

Dave Diotalevi said...

For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'

Howzzat for wittier!?