Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Miracle Myx In Texas

.
"I look like a cowgirl," Myx said.

"Ever hear of the reverse cowgirl?" I thought I'd prod Myx a little.

"Hearing is all you've--"

"How do you like Texas, Myx?" Maybe prodding is a bad thing to do.

MIRACLE MYX had traveled the amazon and wound up in Texas with a new owner (who took this pic!). Readers who take a creative photo of or with Myx can email it to me (check my blogger profile for my addy). From time to time, I'll definitely post pics from Myx's fans.

"Texas is nice--and, it's good to meet new people--but this dressing up thing ..." Myx said.

"Get used to it, Annie Oakley. You remember what Bruce Willis said in Die Hard?"

"Yippee-ki-yay?"

"Yep! And you know what she's probably gonna put on you next?" I was rather enjoying this.

"Oh nooo! Not the thong ...!"

Catch Myx in MORE adventures in his book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

1 comment:

Karen Harrington said...

Howdy, Myx!

Thanks for posting that pic. I do hope this encourages others to email their pics of Myx to you. that could be fun!

Ciao,

K