Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Miracle Myx Flames On

.
"Now we're just taking pictures in front of signs?" Myx asked.

"Not just any sign, Myx. This is the Hall of Flame."

Little did I know we were being keenly observed. Watched by the Keeper of the Flame inside.

"I talk of Malik, the arsonist, in MIRACLE MYX."

"You do, Myx. You tend to learn something from everyone you meet. I suppose you got something useful from the encounter?"

"Useful might be too strong a word, but I was able to--"

"You don't want to give too much away. Let's just say your meeting with Malik didn't go to waste."

I would have thought that taking a photo of a book would be quite unusual to most people. But, the jaded, almost bored reaction I got inside makes me laugh still. After misplacing Myx, the guy who ran the whole place by himself saw my agitation and calmly mentioned he had seen our photo shoot! Then suggested I go look for HIM!

"We're being watched, yanno," Myx whispered.

"Nonsense," I said.

Of course, Myx was right--as usual!

See Myx in action in his own book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: