Sunday, April 27, 2008

Miracle Myx Caps It Off

.
"Buy me a cap," Myx said.

"Yeah--that's gonna happen," I said.

"You don't feel I deserve a cap after all we've been through together?"

"Deserving and getting are two different things, Grasshopper," I said.

"You think anybody's gonna get a thirty-year-old reference to David Carradine's Kung Fu TV series?" Myx asked. He didn't sound pleased.

"Is that where that came from?" I knew it did, but felt like diverting Myx's attention away from the baseball caps.

"Anyway, the implication is that you want to sound zen-like and wise," Myx said.

"Sounding and being are two different things, Grasshopper." I think I had Myx diverted for sure.

"Buy me a cap," Myx said.

Cap your day with a look at Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: