Saturday, April 26, 2008

Miracle Myx Pedals

.
"We're back to nighttime shots," Myx said.

"You can get some cool effects at night," I said.

"Knowing something about photography might be a prerequisite to 'cool' I think."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked the question before realizing I didn't want to know the answer, especially if told from Myx's perspective.

"Well--take this photo for example. I would guess you thought the neon would be a good subject in the background, right?"

"Myx, I took this--"

"And, you've been talking about bicycles lately--so I can see the connection there. But, come on: the flash got reflected, the fluorescent light is distracting, and there's condensation on the window," Myx instructed.

"Hey, I got you in the picture, didn't I?" I might have sounded defensive at this point.

"AND--you cut my feet off!"

"A book has feet?" Touche!

"Ever hear of footnotes?" Myx asked with that tone.

More of Myx--watch the book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: