Sunday, April 13, 2008

Miracle Myx Necks

.
"I think 'Necks' will be in the subject line of this one," I said.

"As in real necks or the old term for kissing?"

Myx sounded vaguely interested. Usually his interest was only for the purpose of getting me to admit or commit to something he could lampoon me with later.

"Hmmm? Which would make me seem smarter?" Maybe a little mental jiu-jitsu would serve me well--get Myx to commit first!

"Of course the ambiguity of the two would be best--but you knew that, didn't you, Dave?"

"Huh? ... I mean ...exactly!"

"I have a few kisses in MIRACLE MYX. Hardly call it necking, though," Myx said.

"We're not under oath here, yanno!"

"You know why they have no heads? So you're not distracted from the clothes--freaky, isn't it?"

"I'll have to write about that in my next book, using my wonderful and clever style," I said. "You like my writing style, don't you, Myx?"

"Still not under oath, right Dave?"

X-ray into Myx by watching the book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: