Thursday, May 1, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Ant-sy

.
I knew I was asking for trouble ... trouble in the form of Myx's protests and complaints. But, maybe for once I was wrong.

"Get me outta here," Myx said.

Nope. I was right--again.

"I'll hurry, Myx."

"They know what hurry means more than you do. Already I can feel crawlies on me."

"I just put you down there. The ants aren't even aware of you," I said.

"Ohhh--they know. I can see it in their eyes."

"Did you know the Italian translation of ant is formica?" I asked.

"Check my back," Myx said. "I feel something!"

"Wow! Look at them teem. They look angry," I said. I knew Myx would find a dozen ways to get back at me later--but, that was later! Now is when I was having a little fun at his expense.

"Teem? Who taught you that one?"

Even in Myx's distress--and anxiety to escape the horde, he couldn't resist ....

"I think I've got a good angle on this, Myx."

"Check my back!"

Teem to Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: