Sunday, April 6, 2008

Miracle Myx High Wires

.
"Don't even think of moving, Myx!"

"Move? I can't even think of thinking," Myx said.

"I did my best to--"

"To stick a barb in my ass? Couldn't you have found a more comfortable position for me?"

"I was gonna say to make sure you didn't fall."

"What's with this balancing on sharp objects mania you've been having?"

Myx didn't sound pleased. We were at the back fence on Janee's property. The fence ran the perimeter of Far Horizons. Was it there to keep intruders out--or us in? Between the barbed wire here, and the Constantine wire on the other end of the park, I must say it was an effective deterrent.

"People love your sense of adventure and disregard for physical safety," I said.

"Disregard THIS!"

I'm sure, if MIRACLE MYX were not a book, those words would have been accompanied by a gesture.

Meet Myx Amens in the book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: