Monday, April 21, 2008

Miracle Myx Races On

.
"Hey--lookit me!"

Yeah, yeah ... I promised myself I wasn't going to do this ... but ...

"Make it fast, Myx. People are staring," I said.

This was the starting line for the Boston Marathon. A group kindly parted along the edge of the road when I said I wanted a photo of my book on the line. I chose a moment when there was no traffic imminent, but soon there were some courteous drivers who were stopped--giving me time to snap my picture without ruining the shot. Whoever you were--thanks!

"Bring on the Kenyans! " Myx said.

The Kenyan contingent had won the race repeatedly in recent years. Of course, it was just like Myx to only want to challenge the best.

"Meet me in Boston, Dave!"

"Sometimes, you forget you're a book," I said.

"So? ... isn't this all about fiction?--making something seem real that hasn't actually happened?"

I looked at MIRACLE MYX down there on the line, then we both said: "Bring on the Kenyans!"

Race over to watch Myx's book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: