Thursday, April 24, 2008

Miracle Myx Takes Off The Gloves

.
"These should look familiar, Myx," I said.

"Tools of the trade."

"You've got a funny trade, since you're not talking about anything medical related."

"Let's just say that in MIRACLE MYX I need gloves like these on a regular basis," Myx said.

"You tend to go places you'd rather not leave evidence."

"Isn't evidence kind of a strong word, Dave?"

"Meaning what?"

"Meaning 'evidence' implies a crime of some sort--a wrong."

"And what do you do, Myx?"

"Pay friendly visits that I don't wish my hosts to know about!"

Myx sounded positively proud of himself. In MIRACLE MYX, he has to get in and out of some places where detection would be--at the very least, embarrassing--and, at most--deadly.

"I wrote some awesome scenes with you and the gloves, didn't I, Myx?"

"Maybe 'awesome' is too strong a word!"

Watch Myx's awesome book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: