Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Miracle Myx To The Rescue

.
"Ride, Myx, ride!"

"You have no shame, do you, Dave?"

"What be this strange word, 'shame', stranger?"

"I shoulda known. Well--let's get this done."

"I don't see what you're complaining about. You're safe. You're the center of attention. You're in charge. You're ... c'mon, Myx ... this is cute."

"Oh good! Cute is just what I'm shooting for. I think of myself as ... hmmmm .... dashing and daring!"

"Myx, you been watching old Erol Flynn movies again?"

"Did you see him swing on those vines in Sherwood Forest? ... I mean ... NO!"

"Just drive that steamer like you're gonna save some heroine," I said.

"On Dashing, on Daring!" Myx called.

Take a peek inside the MIRACLE MYX book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: