Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Miracle Myx Hits The Slots

.
"Noisy, isn't it?"

"Bright light city gonna set my soul--gonna set my soul on fire!"

"Myx, don't start singing in here because--"

"There's a thousand pretty women waitin' out there--and I'm just a devil with love to spare."

We had a short layover in Las Vegas, and Myx wasted no time getting in the mood. He was doing a rather good Elvis voice as he sang. I looked nervously about, as I often did when he got going in public.

"How I wish that there were more than the twenty-four hours in the day--cause even if there were forty more--I wouldn't sleep a minute away."

This, in fact was true since Myx hadn't slept in three years--since his second death.

"I'm gonna give it everything I've got--Lady Luck please let the dice stay hot--let me shout a seven with evry shot! Come on, Dave--let's do this ending right--together."

So, here we were in Las Vegas--and amidst the flashing lights and the clanging and chiming and music of the slots, Myx and I sang:

"Viva, VIVA, LAS VEGAS!"

Get MORE of Myx in the book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi Does MySpace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Dave, slipped over to browse after post on MMA. Enjoyed your site and, of course, Myx, is intriguing for share. Lyrics from "Viva, Las Vegas," too. Don't know if there is any copright issue with having more than a few refrains given--not sure if they are in your book. Scary and intriguing trailer, too. Well done and Good Luck! My instincts tell me you're going to have a hit!

Pat Harrington

Janee said...

OMG you so crack me up, Myx! Oh, and Dave, you're pretty funny too!