Friday, February 1, 2008

Miracle Myx Sweeps

.
"We're gonna sweep the Giants!" I announced confidently. This oughta get Myx going on a righteous tirade.

"You're really stretching things, aren't you?"

"I think a little hometown spirit is good."

"I'm all for that," Myx said, "but--sweeping? That doesn't even make sense in a one-game Superbowl championship matchup. You thought that up just because you have me parked next to this filthy, damaged corn broom."

"People usually are shown with a broom when they want to siginfy a sweep!" I said.

"Did you know that broomcorn is actually a sorghum that--"

"Myx, you really don't impress me much anymore with your seemingly unlimited vault of trivial knowledge."

"--has been cultivated in Asia and Africa since ancient times. In the United States, Illinois is the center of--"

"The Pats are gonna sweep the Giants!"

Miracle Myx

Dave's MySpace!

No comments: