Thursday, February 14, 2008

Miracle Myx Has Heart

.
"You had to do it," Myx said.

"What?"

"Photoshop in a heart."

"Myx, it's Valentine's Day! People enjoy a little festivity!"

"Didn't you just debate about--"

"What did this cost me?"

"Hmmm ... good point," Myx concluded.

"Besides, this shot of you at a podium in an empty room is not that compelling."

"Me? Not compelling? Look at the confidence and gravitas I bring to the scene. If anyone walked in, they would have been enthralled--probably sat down and waited for the facundity to flow," Myx said. He was using that loud, authorative tone I found very annoying (and he knows it).

"I'm not looking that up," I said. "Myx, it's time to say it."

"Me alone, or together?"

"Together."

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!"

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: