Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Miracle Myx Wigs Out

.
"You got me up for this?"

Myx didn't sound happy. What a shock! But, I wasn't exactly excited about this excursion myself.

"Up? I thought you never slept? At least that's how I wrote you! Heh, heh!"

"I was making conversation. It was a euphemism for 'Why are you bothering me?' and I was being nice," Myx said.

It was 4:45 A.M.--Main Street--and 14 degrees (with a wicked wind!). I didn't blame Myx for rather being somewhere else.

"I wanted to get this in the dark," I told Myx, as if that explained everything.

"Nice flash reflection; that'll show off your photographic talents to our readers."

"That big white spot? They'll never notice because they'll be so intrigued by the ethereal quality of the disembodied heads," I said. Dammit! I should know better than to take a pic head-on into glass! I wouldn't give Myx the satisfaction of admitting a mistake, though.

"You're a poor photographer, Dave--but you have other qualities--"

"That make up for it?" I asked with a bit of hope.

"No. Other faults that overshadow your lack of artistic flair."

"Oh ... I mean ... HEY!"

"Let's go," Myx said, "this is creepy."

"Why?"

"I don't like the way the one on your far left is looking at me," Myx said.

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...

Myx Headroom!

I like it :)

-Kris

Relax with us at Stella Dieci Mini Spa
www.stelladieci.com

Cheryl Tardif said...

HAHA...oh God these posts are priceless.

I can't wait to see what you do next.

~Cheryl Kaye Tardif, author of Whale Song