Friday, February 15, 2008

Miracle Myx Crashes

.
"I wonder if anyone was hurt?" Myx, for once, sounded concerned.

"Dunno," I said as I tried to get far enough away to show that the subject of the devastation was a stretch limo.

"Quite an impact to do this."

"Yeah, Myx--now hold still."

"Hope nobody was in the car when it happened--the T-boning."

"With your skills, Myx, you could find out all about it."

"Sure, online: DMV, insurance, newspapers--easy, peasy."

"You've resorted to the 'easy, peasy' rhyme? I thought you hated that?"

"Only when others say it. Now, do you think you can snap that camera and get me outta here?"

"Easy, peasy!" I said as I took this photo.

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easy peasy!
That was Fo Sheazy a bad crash!

-Krizzle Out...
Fo Shizzle


Stella Dieci Mini Spa
www.stelladieci.com