Sunday, February 17, 2008

Miracle Myx Falls At Her Feet

.
"He had a foot fetish," Myx said.

"Hmmm?" At times Myx catches even me by surprise.

"The Chief. Remember I found some--"

"Remember? ... I wrote it, Myx."

"It does get interesting--I mean, the way we go back and forth in reality here and in my book too," Myx said.

"Your book? At the very least, it's our book. But if you want to get technical about it--it's my book. And, you call me talking to my own book reality?"

"You really want me to get silent and sulky?"

"Errr ... no ...that wouldn't be good for our blog, would it?"

"You're the one that put me here near her feet. In our book, I talk a little bit about feet and toe rings and--"

"It'll make good reading if you don't give it all away," I said.

"She does have pretty feet."

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Isn't that the war memorial in Sherborn next to the Peace Abbey?