Sunday, February 3, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Potted

.
"It's damp in here yanno," Myx said.

"This won't take long. I'm trying to balance the exposure of the plant and the bright background of the window--so give me a minute," I said.

It's always tough to get a good shot unless you opt to force the fill flash to fire.

"Force the fill flash to fire."

Had Myx started to read my mind?

"No--I'm not reading your mind, Dave. This is what you say to me every time we have to take a pic under these conditions."

"And then what do I always say?"

"You reply: 'That would mean work ... taking the time to change the setting.' "

"You know me too well, Myx!"

"Too well is right. In another minute or two, you won't want to know me."

"Howzat?"

"I'll be a soggy mess!"

I clicked and rescued Myx.

Miracle Myx

Dave's MySpace!

No comments: