Monday, February 4, 2008

Miracle Myx Dries Out

.
"Turn it on," Myx said.

"I'm not going to lower that onto you, Myx. It won't reach; plus, the noise will drown out your voice"

I thought shoving MIRACLE MYX into the business end of a hairdryer a bit much--even for me. Myx was just fine on the seat.

"I'm still a little damp from all the cold and wet places you seem to think are interesting. How do you come up with such inhospitable and dangerous settings?"

I wonderred if this was a real or rhetorical question. Maybe I'd better just shut up ....

"They're convenient ... I mean ... I carefully plan what I think is going to be interesting to our readers and then strategize how to best achieve an esthetic effect."

Wow! That sounded good to me! I must be getting better at throwing Myx off my real motivations!.

"You're a lyin' sacka--"

"Maybe I will turn it on!" I interrupted.

Miracle Myx--34% Discount!

Dave's MySpace--Friend Me Up!

No comments: