Monday, February 18, 2008

Miracle Myx Looks Out

.
"And you think this is interesting--why?"

Although Myx was using the tone that he usually reserves to berate or embarrass me about some error of commission or omission on my part--this time he seemed, in addition, to be genuinely perplexed.

"I have my reasons, Myx."

"And, it's not even a good photo of me! Look how underexposed I am."

"You know I have trouble with a shot that has a light background. The automatic exposure thingy limits the light coming in, and the rest of the scene looks dark."

"Thingy?"

"It's a technical term us bloggers use," I said.

"Do you really consider yourself a blogger? With what you do here?" Myx asked--I think seriously.

"Sure," I said, "this is a combination of photo, travel, and reportage."

"Even you aren't delusional enough to believe that, Dave."

"No--but boy did it feel good to hear it," I said.

"Whew--that's better. Now why are we doing this particular photo?"

"Certain people think they're smarty panties--figuring out where we are. This is like a clue, a challenge," I said.

"Dave, this is ill-conceived, poorly executed, narrowly focused, and stupid!"

"And ... when has that stopped us before?"

"Good point," Myx said.

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: