Sunday, February 10, 2008

Miracle Myx Is Watched

.
"Angels," I said.

"You sure you want to get into this?"

"Myx, in our mystery, MIRACLE MYX, some questions are raised about your experiences."

"Out of the ordinary, aren't they? Just take the picture and let me get out of here--it's creeping me out a little bit."

"You--creeping YOU out. What about what you do in the book?" I said this with kind of an incredulous laugh. Myx had some very strange habits concerning watching others, and I found it funny for him to react to being watched himself--even by a statue. Still, I didn't have synesthesia, so I really couldn't relate to what Myx was feeling.

"I think I'm quite angelic in my own way!" Myx's voice was bright with either irony or satire--I'm never smart enough to know the difference.

"Tell me what you know about angels, Myx."

"They play in Anaheim and Vladimir Guerrero, the team's left fielder, is their best hitter."

Get a copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: