Friday, February 29, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Psyched

.
"I see ... a woman," Myx said. He was using a far-off, halting voice.

"Myx, we're alone here in the dark on Main Street." I was always taking Myx literally, when, by now, I should know better.

"This woman--she's in a land far away. Yes ... it is becoming clearer."

We were at the storefront of a local psychic, and suddenly it all made sense. Myx was giving me a reading. I'd say a free reading, but just dealing with Myx was payment enough.

"O Wise One, what does this woman look like?" I figured I'd play along.

"She has--two eyes," Myx said assuredly.

"Two?"

"One for seeing, and one ... for knowing."

"Isn't the third eye usually for that?" Maybe I should have shut up.

"She uses her third eye for Deal Or No Deal--to try and guess the suitcase," Myx said, unperturbed.

"And do you have any predictions, O Great One?"

"Wise One is better," Myx said.

"O Wise One."

"I predict this woman won't take any of your BS."

"You didn't have to be psychic for that," I said.

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave's MySpace!

No comments: