Thursday, January 31, 2008

Miracle Myx Bends It

.
"GOOOOAAAALLL!"

"You fancy yourself a soccer player now?" Actually I was happy to hear Myx's enthusiastic response.

We had found this soccer ball trapped in the ice among thick courses of reeds. After several careful attempts, I got MIRACLE MYX firmly established atop the entrenched ball.

"Myx, have you ever thought of putting your skills to any athletic use?"

"GOOOOAAAALLL!"

"Myx, I get it--you're imitating those enthusiastic--or some would say, annoying--soccer sportscasters from other parts of the world."

Whenever someone scores, one of these tenors sings the word "goal" longer than a finalist on American Idol could.

"At least you're not complaining about being out in the cold," I said.

"Huh? Well, I ... GOOOOAAAALLL!"

Sigh.

Miracle Myx

Dave's MySpace!

No comments: