Sunday, February 24, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Tabled

.
"I don't mind this at all," Myx said.

"So, you're cooperating willingly for once?"

"We're inside, it's warm--I'm in no immediate danger--what's not to like!"

This was different from some of the locales we've visited recently. It made for a more leisurely photo shoot, which suited me fine. Having Myx not complain was always a plus.

"And, you're elegantly poised over some lace!" I figured I'd pour it on.

"Do you know the history of lace? Myx asked with that tone that didn't really care what I answered.

"Myx, please don't subject me to another trivia-filled lecture."

"They believe it started in ancient Rome, but Belgium can be said to be the cradle of lace," Myx began.

"La-la-la, la-la-la-la!" I started singing the Banana Splits theme song to shut him up. It was a Saturday morning TV show from the late 60's.

"There are two kinds of lace: needle lace and bobbin lace."

"La-la-la, la-la-la-la!" My strategy was: louder was better.

Myx was undeterred, "Did you know the Banana Splits Adventure Hour ran only 31 episodes, and that ..."

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: