Saturday, March 1, 2008

Miracle Myx Bows

.
"Remind me why we do this blog?"

Myx had that I'm-going-to-teach-you-something voice--that I hate.

"To showcase you so people get to see and love you, even with your imperfections!" I said this with my I-know-what-I'm-doing voice--the one that doesn't fool Myx.

"Imperfections?"

Ooops.

"Anyway, Dave, you took this shot so far away from me you had to resort to your cheesy arrow to point out I'm in the picture at all. What kind of showcasing is that?"

Myx was egocentric, and I was going to let him know it: "I thought the elegance of the total picture, the graceful bending of each tree, made for a more esthetic showing," I said.

So sue me--I wasn't going to get into the ego thing with Myx and just argue. But--I did let him have it--in my mind!

"And the curved arrow?"

"To go along with the theme of the trees: gentle arcs," I said.

"And the title of this blog entry--you were trying to be clever?"

"I don't think clever is the word. I was--"

"Bows and boughs--I get it, Dave; don't over-explain," Myx said.

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: