Monday, January 21, 2008

Miracle Myx Reflects

.
"You think you're pretty clever, don't you?"

"Myx--I have no idea what you mean!" I said with just the right amount of indignation.

"Yeah, right. You getting your bald head in this blog. You just couldn't stand being left out any longer--especially after Laura shined her pate at my loyal followers," Myx said.

"Isn't that our loyal followers? And--what evidence do you have of any loyalty? And ... pate?"

"Look it up; I'm tired of being your reference library, Dave"

Speaking of reference: we were just yards away from the reference desk at the Framingham Public Library, one of my favorite haunts (and Myx's too if he would admit it--which he wouldn't--just to be contrary, obstinate, and ornery--but, in a nice way!).

I thought I'd give a little explanation of my photo choice just to appease Myx: "When I saw the reflection, I thought it would make a very interesting and appealing shot. Any other complaints, Myx?"

"Hey ... I'm backwards!"

Miracle Myx

Dave's Amazing MySpace!

No comments: