Sunday, January 6, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Handsy

.
"She's leaning on me!"

"Come on--that doesn't hurt," I said.

I had wedged MIRACLE MYX under a mannequin at Macy's. It didn't take long for Myx to start complaining.

"How do you know it's a she?" I thought a little kidding would lighten Myx's mood for a change. Sometimes I think he enjoyed being on the road with me and facing the challenges and adventures ... Okay--maybe it wasn't all that much fun putting ourselves in awkward situations on a daily basis--but Myx at least could play a long.

"Other than you, who wears blouses that have buttons on the left?" Myx had an answer for everything. "You told me that girls have buttons on the opposite side as guys so that guys could more easily--"

I wasn't going to mention the mannequin didn't even have buttons.

"I never told you anything like that--and leave my buttons out of this," I said.

"She just said I make a nice armrest," Myx said.

"Is that a left-handed compliment?"

"Dave--look at her hands! How could I tell?"

Miracle Myx

Dave's Myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha!!! LOL :)

This blogspace has much of the same banter that we volley back and forth.

We gather stares, much like you and Myx with our own *recondite* verbal karate!

But, the end of this particular blog even got me...with the hands and the left handed compliment.

I'm crying I laughed so hard!

Hey, BTW D.A.D., do you ONLY receive left handed compliments??? Being left handed and all! Ask Myx, he'll know the answer!

Great job D.A.D!!