Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Miracle Myx Relaxes

.
"What's the object of this blog?"

Myx seldom asked a question of this type he didn't already know the answer to. He usually asked to make a point or to uncover some deficiency in my motives, personality, or skills.

"It's to show you off in exciting places doing daredevil stunts that will amaze your fans!" I gave it a little extra "rah-rah" to encourage Myx to cooperate before we drew the inevitable curious bystanders.

"Then why do you insist on taking a pic of me against such a dark background. You know the automatic exposure is going to wash me out. ME--the star of the shot!"

So, it was the skill thing he was dinging me on. Myx might be playing a bit with that "star" comment--but I knew his almost arrogant self-confidence made it a real reflection of his opinion of himself.

"You'll look fine. I'm an expert at this stuff." Sounded good, anyway.

Myx thought that over and finally said, "Put a buck in--like you promised."

Miracle Myx

Dave's Amazing MySpace!

No comments: