Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Miracle Myx Goes To The Dogs

.
"She's gonna bite me."

"She's not even looking your way," I said.

"I think she's growling."

"Myx, Queenie is being very nice to you. Look how she's sitting there--all tame and docile."

My brother's dog had just been running and jumping, circling and wagging--a dynamo. He had gotten her to sit and was just out of camera shot, trying to get her to stay for a few seconds.

Did I know for sure that she wouldn't gnaw on Myx, carry him around in her slobbering maw, or use him as a target urinal?

Nope ... but, I was willing to take that risk. After all--it wasn't me down there!

"Why are we doing this?"

"I want to show how you're good with animals, so the animal-loving readers will want to bring you home to their pets too," I said.

"Other than that making no sense whatsoever, it sounded good," Myx said.

"Hold still," I said as I snapped the pic.

"Don't worry about that," I thought I heard Myx mutter.

Miracle Myx

Dave's MySpace!

No comments: