Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Miracle Myx Meets Courtney

.
"See--now that's what I'm talking about!"

Myx sounded happy. Always a relief when we're out on yet another adventure--looking for a fun and interesting setting.

"You actually liked posing with Courtney?" I might as well give Myx a chance to verbalize his contentment. It might even carry over to future photo shoots and cut down on his incessant complaining. Maybe Myx would even look forward to going out when I pull him off the shelf as I leave the house.

"Like it? Of course I liked it! She was all over me!" Myx said.

"Myx, Courtney graciously agreed to pose with you. She's really looking forward to reading all about your exploits in Miracle, Massachusetts."

"Did you see how she's holding me?"

Myx could let his imagination run ahead of him a bit sometimes. But, with his synesthesia--his mingling of senses to give him different perceptions than most of us have--who knows what he was feeling.

"Holding you ...? Yeah, like a book ... I mean talk about tattoos, Myx." Courtney had some beautiful tattoos, and I chose to showcase the one on her left arm.

"Huh? Oh yeah--in MIRACLE MYX, tattoos play an important part of the story--and really are clues to the whole thing."

"See how easy that was," I said.

"She was all over me!" Myx whispered.

Miracle Myx

Dave's MySpace!

No comments: