Friday, January 11, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Groomed

.
"Lotsa product," I said.

We were again at Stella Dieci Mini Spa. At one of the stations in the salon portion of the spa.

"Do you think I need it,"Myx said.

"No--hardly a hair on your book cover ever moves--even in a stiff wind."

"The mirror reminds me of the first scene in the book."

"You were in Mrs. Walker's bedroom. At night. While she was sleeping ... with her husband," I said.

"Well--I was looking for something that she had taken from me. It's the mirror here that reminds me of that."

"If I remember right, you used her hairbrush to brush your own hair before you left, " I said.

"That's when I was looking in her bureau mirror and saw--"

"Myx, maybe we shouldn't say any more about what you saw. It'll be a secret until you're published. Still, it was a bit cheeky to use someone else's brush while they slept just feet away from you."

"You know how well-groomed I am!" Myx seemed pleased.

Pre-Order Miracle Myx

Dave's Myspace!

No comments: