Monday, January 14, 2008

Miracle Myx Goes Hollywood

.
"I'm king of the world!" Myx yelled.

"What are you trying to tell me--that because you're on top of some water that you're like that Lenny Daprice?"

"Leonardo DiCaprio."

"I got you close," I said. "What will it take to make this go smoothly?"

I thought Myx would be happy--we were inside, nice and warm--and he was on a flat surface, free from the danger of falling. These conditions always brought out a playfulness in him, which made my job much easier.

"Make me an offer I can't refuse," Myx said in a muffled, gurgly voice.

"Another movie quote? Don't you want to be good and get this over with?"

"Frankly, Dave, I don't give a damn!"

With Myx, once a pattern was forming--it just kept forming.

"If you don't behave--back on the shelf you go." Myx would call my bluff, no doubt.

"Make my day!"

Told you. And he was still quoting.

"Hold still, I'm taking the picture." As I snapped it, he got in one last jibe.

"Here's looking at you, kid!"

Miracle Myx

Dave's Famous MySpace!

No comments: