Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Miracle Myx Origin

.
"Wanna hear how you were born?" This was a completely rhetorical question, and I wasn't going to give Myx a choice.

"Do I have a choice?"

See!

"When the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004, there was all that 'curse of the Bambino' stuff going on up here in Massachusetts," I said.

"Is this a long story?"

"It's a story about you, Myx."

"Oh--then take your time!"

"After the Sox won, there was this headline in a local paper: YOU CAN ONLY BREAK A CURSE WITH A MIRACLE."

"Must have been before my time," Myx said.

"Just barely--now listen. After reading that, I sat down and said to myself 'miracle ... miracle ...Miracle, Massachusetts!'"

"Your point being ...?"

"The setting of MIRACLE MYX, your home town is Miracle--that's how it all started!"

"You mean it didn't start with ME?"

I'd use the ol' Diotalevi charm to make Myx feel the center of attention--again!

Miracle Myx

Get a "Where's Myx?" banner on Dave's Myspace!

No comments: