Thursday, January 10, 2008

Miracle Myx Goes Batty

.
"HOLY BESTSELLER, Myx!"

I thought this was a rather interesting shot. Myx had other opinions.

"Let's just hurry up and get outta here," said Myx.

"Don't you like being part of a crimefighting team?" This was rather enjoyable for me--seeing Myx alongside the Dynamic Duo.

"I like to think of myself as kind of capable in that crimefighting part," he said.

"Yeah, in MIRACLE MYX, there IS a crime to be solved. But how about your, let's say, less than law-abiding behavior in it?"

"Everybody's gotta have a hobby." Myx smiled. "Batman and Robin--do you think ... yanno?"

"What? That they had ...ummm ... an 'unnatural' relationship? He's the Dark Knight for God's sakes!" How dare Myx tread on sacred ground!

"Unnatural? How about our relationship?" Myx was egging me on again.

"You mean me carrying a book around and talking to it?" I asked.

"Yeah--THAT!"

"Seems fine to me," I said.

"Me too," Myx agreed.

Miracle Myx


Dave's Myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Dave, you and Myx are really into something funny here, and I can't wait to get my hands on Myx... for real! I laugh every day when I read these postings! Keep 'em coming!