Monday, January 7, 2008

Miracle Myx Goes Wheeee!

.
This was one of the few times so far that Myx hadn't complained. I put him on a book cart, and then, even though I'm not a trained librarian--nor do I have a degree in Library Science--I took MIRACLE MYX on a short jaunt around the stacks.

"That was fun!" Myx said with an enthusiasm that he rarely displayed with me on our excursions.

"I had to be careful you didn't tip over," I said.

"You know I have excellent balance."

"You do? ... I mean ... you're the most agile book I know." Better to play along when things are swimmng in the right direction.

"I needed the cart to myself, yanno," said Myx.

I had to clear the cart of other books (yeah--I put them all back exactly the same way they were--I think). Myx could be a prima donna sometimes.

"Don't expect that kind of treatment in libraries in the future once you're published," I said.

"Oh, I think I'll get the same VIP treatment."

I didn't disabuse Myx of the notion.

Miracle Myx

Be Dave's Myspace Friend!

No comments: