Thursday, January 24, 2008

Miracle Myx Reproduces

.
"You're not gonna turn this thing on, are you."

"Only if it would make for a better picture," I said.

"In April, there'll be plenty of copies of me to go around; I don't think you have to subject me the the white hot light of the copier," Myx said.

"It may be bright, but I don't think it throws an awful lot of heat."

"You're not the one flat on the glass, brother." Myx used his Hulk Hogan voice and delivery.

"I thought I was your daddy--not your brother," I said.

"You 'can't pick your relatives' comes to mind. I could have had a worse author ... I guess."

When I wrote MIRACLE MYX, I gave Myx Amens many interesting quirks and traits; in the mystery, they all worked to make a unique and memorable character. Out here--on tour with Myx--they tested me daily.

"On second thought," Myx said, "hit the button and make some copies of my ass!"

"A book has an ass?"

Miracle Myx

MySpace--Dave Style!

No comments: