Sunday, January 13, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Shady

.
"You're looking at me," I said.

"It's an optical illusion," Myx said. "Just like when you're in a museum and you look at a painting, and the eyes are on you. Then you move to the other side of it--and it still looks like the eyes are on you. That's all it is."

"Still creeps me out sometimes--to have your eyes follow me. Feels like you're watching me."

We were in front of a sunglasses store; I often wondered how these places could stay open. I mean--how often do people have to buy sunglasses? At least these in the window were $10. But, some of the boutiques sold sunglasses at what I thought were extravagant prices.

"I have a pair of Armani's," Myx said. There was a little pride in his voice.

"Yeah, it's in the book, Myx ... how you got them."

"You don't have to get mad about it."

"I'm not mad. It's just that you state the obvious," I said.

"Obvious to you, not to our readers, Mr. Know-it-all Author. And another thing ...."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I am watching you!"

Miracle Myx

Dave's Prize-winning MySpace Page (except it really never won any prizes!)

No comments: