Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Iced

.
"You and your metaphorical questions!"

"Myx, I thought it was an interesting proposition." I said.

"You and your metaphysical questions!"

I wasn't going to get very far on this one--even I knew that. Myx was miffed (hey--I like that!), and this time, he had a point.

"OK, Myx, I apologize. I'm sorry you took a tumble--it was the wind."

"You just took too long and you didn't widen my base enough--AND you had to fool around taking a movie of it while you asked your stupid question."

I thought this beautiful ice fountain was the perfect backdrop for MIRACLE MYX. After I took a couple photos, I switched to movie mode on the camera and just posed the question "What does this ice fountain remind you of metaphorically or metaphysically?"

Right in the middle of it, the wind tossed Myx off the stone column. Myx was angry I didn't stop and run right over to help and soothe his bumps and bruised ego.

"At least no one is going to see that," Myx said.

"They're not?"

"Errr ... you wouldn't!"

Myx's Ice Fountain Tumble!

Miracle Myx

Dave's MySpace!

No comments: