Thursday, June 26, 2008

Miracle Myx Takes It for Granite

.
"You went for the old joke," Myx said.

"Oldies but goodies!"

"And now, a cliche! How original of you, Dave."

"You talk like originality is a virtue, Myx. My granite title just gets us into this subject--the monolith you're leaning against."

"Yeah, it's pink granite like what was quarried here for many years," Myx said.

"No searching that memory of yours for some obscure facts about granite--maybe not a full blown lecture ... just enough to make me dozy?" For some reason, I was actually enjoying this battle of wits with Myx. Unfortunately, most battles ended up with an embarrassing finish for me.

"The only rocks I'll mention, then, are the ones in your head!"

"How original," I said.

See how Myx's book trailer rocks!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: