Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Miracle Myx Doesn't Resist

.
"Go with the flow," Myx said.

"I take it you're talking about peaceful non-resistance?" It was a rhetorical question.

"Yeah, " Myx replied.

I guess even rhetorical questions get an answer once in a while.

"Did you learn anything from Gandhi's life, Myx?"

"All great people have two means of communicating: the obvious--what they actually say verbally or with the written word, and then like the plaque says--the way they conduct their life is also a message."

"What do you think your message is, Myx?"

This might go two ways: either something flip, or Myx could take it seriously and really reveal something meaningful.

"I think 'He discovered who he was' sounds good to me," Myx said.

I'll leave it to you to decide what he meant.

"And what do you think will be on my plaque, Myx?" OK--I knew I was setting myself up.

"Hmmm? 'He made a book talk' is what I'd like to see," Myx said.

I started to protest---and then thought: "That ain't bad."


Take a gander at Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: