Monday, June 23, 2008

Miracle Myx Hits A High Note

.
"Time to trumpet the virtues of MIRACLE MYX!" I said.

"You have no shame, Dave."

"You know me too well, Myx."

"Most people would be at least a little bit subtle in their own praise of their own book," Myx said.

"What happens to most people?"

"They don't write a book, then go on to not have it published, then proceed not to have it read."

"What part are we at?"

"After what I just said, that question makes no sense, but I'll tell you the answer you're looking for: we're trying to get MIRACLE MYX read at this point," Myx said.

"And that's why we're trumpeting why readers will enjoy your character and the weird mystery that surrounds Miracle, Massachusetts in the book."

"Cornetting," Myx said.

"What?" I eloquently asked.

"That's a cornet, not a trumpet--so we're cornetting all my good qualities!"

See Myx's book trailer hit the right note!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: