Saturday, June 7, 2008

Miracle Myx Enlightens

.
"Now this I like," Myx said.

"Finally!" It was always a welcome occurrence--Myx liking something.

"Are we still symbolizing ethereal and esoteric topics?"

"Myx--ethereal AND esoteric?"

"Too much?" Myx asked knowing what I would say.

"Never!"

"This is a sacred flame behind me--in the stained glass," Myx said.

"And what does it illuminate, Myx?" Why not give him an easy opening.

"I suppose the original motive was to give a visual metaphor about how certain ideas, beliefs, and faith can dispel the darkness of the soul. Do you want me to mention how in MIRACLE MYX there're intertwining themes of mystical fate, miracles, and the afterlife?"

"No," I said, "that would be too heavy for this blog." That's when I snapped this photo.

Be illuminated by Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: